Abnormal State- New Scifi Webcomic/Story

Many of you who visit sfsite are writers or want to be writers. This forum is to share tips about open markets, links to stories you would like critiqued, and any other posts on the subject of writing and selling science fiction.

Moderator: Moderators

Abnormal State- New Scifi Webcomic/Story

Postby darktanis » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:46 pm

www.abnormalstate.com

Here's a copypasta of the official news release we have on our website! We are looking for users who would be interested in helping us write and illustrate our online story/comic. It's free, no sign up required (unless you want to access the forums, then you have to sign up for FREE)

Welcome to Abnormal State, I hope you enjoy your stay with us! You may be asking yourself, "What is this place?! What is the point of this website?" Well, the point of this website is to create an online world and storyline (Think Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms - Meets Wikipedia) that our users can create with their imaginations, and the writers will implement their ideas into the greater story. The website will be edited heavily by myself (Tyler, the Admin) but I will try to keep the content of the stories as intact as possible. We will have MANY side-stories written by users, but please keep in mind that the main story will be edited and written by only a select few members of our staff and community. We will take a vote - and also use polls - and the results will be tied directly into the main flowing story.
darktanis

abnormal state

Postby admin » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:09 am

This looked interesting, so I signed up. Right now, it seems there are only five members, and I didn't find any place to work on a story, only to post blogs.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Writer's Forum