The Wizard in My Window - YA fantasy adventure

Many of you who visit sfsite are writers or want to be writers. This forum is to share tips about open markets, links to stories you would like critiqued, and any other posts on the subject of writing and selling science fiction.

Moderator: Moderators

The Wizard in My Window - YA fantasy adventure

Postby Clarketacular » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 pm

THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW is now live for sale exclusively through Kindle as part of the Kindle Select program! This means Kindle users have a variety of options.

1) You can buy the eBook for your Kindle for $2.99.
2) Amazon Prime members may read the book for FREE.
3) You may borrow the book from someone else through the Kindle Lending Library.

THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW is a Young Adult fantasy adventure for the whole family. It contains no adult content and was specifically written to be kid friendly but full of action and excitement.

When Timothy Collier finds a mark etched in his bedroom window that resembles a wizard with a pointy hat, his family concludes it's just one more thing to replace in their big old house. But when a book with blank pages begins to display magical items, one by one they appear in the house. Soon chaos erupts and the Collier family is face to face with an ancient wizard's greatest powers and deadliest enemies.

Check out the book on Amazon!
myBook.to/thewizardinmywindow
[table][tr][td]Image [/td][td]Image [/td][td]Image [/td][td]Native Texan, Author of Science Ficton, Fantasy, YA, and Short Stories, Occasional Blogger, and Lover of All Things Nerd![/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]J. David Clarke | [url=www.facebook.com/clarketacular]facebook | goodreads
Clarketacular

Return to Writer's Forum