Just Dropped In To Chat

At a reader's suggestion, this new forum is open to all kinds of chat, excluding obvious spam.

Just Dropped In To Chat

Postby John Thiel » Sun May 27, 2007 6:02 pm

A forum that isn't user-friendly can't get me down. Understand I'm not referring to this one. SF Site is friendly enough--though I did notice when I logged in from a topic I was taken back to the index. Now that's an example of automatic coolness toward the user, an accidental thing. I find sites that take you back to your topic to be much warmer places, but that's an illusion, or could be. Anyway, I've found a few forums that are, if I might put it this way, a wee bit "up tight" about users, and the result is they put up a less than friendly facade. I just let them know I'm around, and talk however I might, and I don't see much objection to that, and it's considering I try not to be displeasing to them in my converse. Other sites seem to put the slammer to the user rather easily, doubtless for reasons they might have. SF Site has a "chat" category, and that's all I need to know. That is "user friendly".
I Test Well--Hearken!
John Thiel

friendly

Postby admin » Mon May 28, 2007 1:51 pm

And we're always glad to hear from you.

Best,
Rick
admin
Site Admin

Return to Chat