The Adventures of Prince Ziph - Fantasy comics set on Mars

My current favorite fantasy comic book is Girl Genius, by Phil Foglio. What's yours?

Moderator: Moderators

The Adventures of Prince Ziph - Fantasy comics set on Mars

Postby Alquimista » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:38 pm

Ever imagined how Mars was millions of years ago when it had oceans flowing on its surface ? And what about Martians ? They had such busy lifes that life on Earth was later most on their fault. And what about the meaning of life ? Does God have a beard ? Does it matter ? And what does all this have to do with Area 51 ? Who built the Face on Mars ? Is Heaven a private club ? Is life after death real ? How boring is it ? Who runs the universe anyway and does this entity have weekends ? This and plenty of other stupid questions will be answered in this fantasy saga set on ancient Mars and filled with plenty of humor...or maybe not...i hope it is...ehehehe

Please visit www.ziphcomics.com and you can find out more about the project in the "sketches" area. :wink:

Download the free e-book or if you prefer the low resolution version get the preview instead.
If you like the thing please buy the whole 50 page and support independent comics. The second adventure is being finished right now and it will be online in a couple of months. Meanwhile i hope everyone enjoys this first one.

Have fun. 8)
Alquimista

Postby jdalton » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:41 am

Hey, just a bit of advice on marketing online comics- your free "low res" version is actually quite large. Between the low-res version and the actual book, I don't think you need the free high-res e-book. Especially since it must be a very large file and can't be accessed without a Lulu account.
Jonathon Dalton
Lords of Death and Life
jdalton

Return to SF in Comics