problem upload graphic for profile

The invisible guy in the trailer. Post here if you want to be sure admin reads your post.

Moderator: Moderators

problem upload graphic for profile

Postby temp » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:48 pm

tried to use the profile edit option to upload a 3 KB jpg image for my icon thing. got these errors...know what the problem is? Looks to me like there's a permission problem of some sort...dunno.

thx.

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/222509171424c6f41a6f31.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sfsite/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478
temp

problem

Postby admin » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:26 am

I really don't know what's going on, but I'll try to find out.

Rick
admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 1:44 pm

very interesting...ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Postby Thanatos » Wed May 04, 2005 2:18 pm

Looks that momentarily the server was having some problems. There's a lot of info about those "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by " errors on the official phpBB site forum.

Why not check there to see if you get any idea of what's the problem? http://www.phpbb.com/support/

I've tried uploading an avatar not respecting the pixel size of 80 by 80 and the forum correctly displayed an error message formatted inside a cell, as it should be.
Thanatos

Return to management