I'm ok.

At a reader's suggestion, this new forum is open to all kinds of chat, excluding obvious spam.

I'm ok.

Postby ChrisC » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Have not been about for a bit. Not had internet access, but just a quick message to all those that know me on here. I'm fine. Under good care on Citalopram and Sulpiride and Olanzapine plus Diazepam. So feel quite normal and good about myself. Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheers.
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts."

Buddha in The Dhammapada.

ChrisC

http://www.buddhanet.net/
http://www.ubuntu.com/
ChrisC

ChrisC

Postby admin » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 am

I'm very glad to hear from you, and delighted that you are doing well.

Things have been pretty quiet here, lately. Maybe your return will help us reach critical mass.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Brightonian » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:22 am

It has been rather quiet. I often wonder what those 10,000 registered users are up to. Maybe they're still reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
Brightonian

lurkers

Postby admin » Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:29 am

It often seems strange to me that of 100 people who read a thread, only 1 actually posts. Or, for that matter, votes. I suppose the problem is that you have to register, but it really is not that hard to register, and it is the only way I've found to prevent spam. I still get more than a dozen requests from spammers every day for membership, but no follow up e-mail that would allow me to activate their accounts.

My own feeling is that forums that have a lot of posters get a lot of posters, which is what I mean by critical mass. If more people would post, then more people would post.
admin
Site Admin

Postby temp » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:13 am

I browse the forum all the time...problem is I rarely have anything interesting to say so usually just read-only.
temp

glad

Postby admin » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:13 am

I'm glad you find the forum interesting. Let me suggest that you post a few times -- maybe to the "What I'm reading now" thread under Science Fiction. You might find you have more to say than you think.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Chat