Solstice, a new science fiction thriller

Many of you who visit sfsite are writers or want to be writers. This forum is to share tips about open markets, links to stories you would like critiqued, and any other posts on the subject of writing and selling science fiction.

Moderator: Moderators

Solstice, a new science fiction thriller

Postby vinedaki » Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:22 pm

Hi all,

Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but my first novel, Solstice, is coming out in October, and I'm hoping to spread the word. It's a fusion of science fiction, horror, and apocalyptic fiction. I made three book trailers for it (with music by Acid Mothers Temple ^_^) which can be viewed at http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/solstice_trailer.htm .

Solstice is a novel about people called Scribes who have the power to make any story they write come true. When one Scribe decides to use this power to exterminate humanity, Io, the novel's protagonist, must race to stop her.

Aside from the trailers, our main site www.verytragicalmirth.com/solstice.htm also has three sample chapters, character bios, and release information.

The book, published by Tragical Mirth Publishing and distributed by Biblio Distribution, Inc., will be available in bookstores, amazon.com, and barnesandnoble.com in October. An Early Bird Sale will begin on our site on September 15.

Thank you, and I hope you stop by!

www.verytragicalmirth.com/solstice.htm
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"
vinedaki

new writers

Postby admin » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 am

We're always glad to hear from new writers. People, after you read the three chapters, post your comments here.
admin
Site Admin

Postby vinedaki » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:48 am

Hi all again!
Sorry for all the shameless self-promotion, but just wanted to let you know that Solstice is now available out our site, http://www.verytragicalmirth.com. We're still waiting for a few reviews to come in. And hey, maybe the good folks at SF Site will do one too *hint hint ^_^*

Thank you!
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"
vinedaki

Return to Writer's Forum