Master of Orion

The cake is a lie.

Moderator: Moderators

Master of Orion

Postby Old legend of Orion » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:14 am

There is not any games on my computer, ith the exception of MoO first.
In 1997, when i fnished playing in old kind Prince of Persia, i set up this game. And disaster in the Star World of Orion Galaxy... until now i think that it is the best of the best space strategy of all times and ages. Until now im playing in this game. until now i am a worshipper of Orion series...
And.. you?))
Old legend of Orion

Re: Master of Orion

Postby skythorn » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:47 am

i've heard a lot about this game but have yet to play it - I fell into SF games with the Commodore 64 'Elite' game - does anyone remember that - original first person shoot-em-up thingamie I believe!

Currently am lost in browser game land - such as ... well ... shant post cos that would be promoting games not sf. :mrgreen:
skythorn

Postby slaven41 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 am

Master of Orion is a turn-based strategy game, right? I'm a big fan of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, which is a turn-based strategy game. I still play it, even though I've had it since about 2000. I need something to replace it, but I haven't decided what yet. (And it has to be something that plays on a Mac.)

--Dave
"It's only Neutron. We call him that because he's so positive." --from This Island Earth
slaven41

Postby admin » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 am

I've heard good things about Spore, but haven't played it myself yet.
admin
Site Admin

Postby skythorn » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 am

Anyone play any real-time strategy?

And wouldn't Vernor Vinge's 'Fire upon the Deep' be an awesome game to play if your looking at a civilisation type galactic management type game.
skythorn

Postby temp » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:43 pm

RTS is my favourite...C&C, anything Blizzard makes. I heard they are making a new starcraft...updated graphics and such, but same units etc as the orig. I don't have time for it anymore though.
temp

Return to SF in games