Forum game...

At a reader's suggestion, this new forum is open to all kinds of chat, excluding obvious spam.

Re: Forum game...

Postby HAL Jr » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:31 am

Chapter Two

Meanwhile at Merapi something was stirring. Slowly,almost imperceptibly, volcanic lava began to ooze. In Yogyakarta, Koobla Karn, the attache of The Plezhurr Doam, called the Police. "I want coffee, quick!".

"Coffee...erh..poisened...or boiled sir?" asked Hamengkubuwono, his hand reaching for the percolator.

"We need chicory!" Karn snapped."And none of those Dandelions thank you!"
Would you like a stress pill Dave?
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 am

Meanwhile at Merapi something was stirring. Slowly,almost imperceptibly, volcanic lava began to ooze. In Yogyakarta, Koobla Karn, the attache of The Plezhurr Doam, called the Police. "I want coffee, quick!".

"Coffee...erh..poisened...or boiled sir?" asked Hamengkubuwono, his hand reaching for the percolator.

The president
admin
Site Admin

Postby HAL Jr » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 pm

The president leaned back
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:57 am

The president leaned back and looked
admin
Site Admin

Postby HAL Jr » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling.
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone
admin
Site Admin

Postby HAL Jr » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:36 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the
admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum game

Postby HAL Jr » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when Karn's call
admin
Site Admin

Postby HAL Jr » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:45 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when Karn's call sign appeared before his eyes.
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Sat May 01, 2010 6:50 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when Karn's call sign appeared before his eyes. The dead bulb left an ominous hole in the middle of Karn's forehead.
admin
Site Admin

Postby HAL Jr » Sat May 01, 2010 7:47 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when Karn's call sign appeared before his eyes. The dead bulb left an ominous hole in the middle of Karn's forehead. He knew then that Koran-Smythe's theory on mini black holes was
HAL Jr

Postby admin » Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 am

The president leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The phone engineer was changing the lightbulb when Karn's call sign appeared before his eyes. The dead bulb left an ominous hole in the middle of Karn's forehead. He knew then that Koran-Smythe's theory on mini black holes was nagging him at a subconscious level.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Chat