Hey Guys and Gals

New members MUST e-mail f.norwood@att.net to get their membership approved. Tell me the name under which you registered. Unless I'm out of town, I'll approve your registration with 24 hours. Begin to register by clicking on "register" above, but your registration is not complete until you e-mail me. This is necessary to prevent spam.

Best,
Rick Norwood

Hey Guys and Gals

Postby Edge » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi everyone
I joined to learn more. I have been writing my story and hope to turn it into a book or paperback or both soon. I am making this August before fall semester starts, the deadline, or I hope. I can tell a great story but putting it on paper to be read is challenging to say the least. I’m still learning every day and that is something. Most people, friends who have read what I have so far have said to keep going, so why not?
I like all the classic writers, Clark, Asimov, H.G. Wells, and Brad Berry is up there. There’s so many more. I probably have watched all the Sci- Fi movies ever made. Give me a good monster movie anytime as well. I’ve taken two semesters of English in collage so far and other classes and those have improved me greatly. Thanks to Rick for turning my profile on.
Let’s see:
Most Sci-Fi becomes science fact
Edge

Return to new members