Hello/Introductions

New members MUST e-mail f.norwood@att.net to get their membership approved. Tell me the name under which you registered. Unless I'm out of town, I'll approve your registration with 24 hours. Begin to register by clicking on "register" above, but your registration is not complete until you e-mail me. This is necessary to prevent spam.

Best,
Rick Norwood

Hello/Introductions

Postby lokier01 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:40 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Hector and I am new to the site. I'm excited about being able to chat with people about Sci-Fi in varied media. While I'm particular to the genre in film, I love books, videogames, comics and even scientifically inspired music.

I think my particular introduction to SciFi was Kubrick's 2001. I'd seen Star Wars/Trek here and there, but this was the first movie that really showed me how lonely and quiet a place space would actually be. There was allot less laser show and more emphasis on flustered breathing inside of a helmet. Loved it.

I'm up to chat regarding just about anything. I've got a wife and two lovely daughters (one is 3 months) so I can't promise how quickly I'll be responding.
lokier01

Return to new members