Christmas Sale on My eBooks Starts TODAY!

Many of you who visit sfsite are writers or want to be writers. This forum is to share tips about open markets, links to stories you would like critiqued, and any other posts on the subject of writing and selling science fiction.

Moderator: Moderators

Christmas Sale on My eBooks Starts TODAY!

Postby Clarketacular » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:25 am

Want to save some money without getting pepper sprayed? AND get some good reads for yourself or as gifts for others?

Starting TODAY and running through Christmas Day, readers may "Set Their Own Price" on all of my works at Smashwords! Buy THE RUBBERBAND MAN AND OTHER STORIES, MISSING TIME, and TIME SPENT and set your own price for all three! You can get it for yourself, or buy it as a gift for someone else, and set your price however you like...you control your own discount!

(The only exception is THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW, which is a work in progress for NaNoWriMo. It will remain FREE to download until it is completed, then will be taken down for editing shortly thereafter, so grab that one for free while you can.)

Visit my Smashwords page to take advantage of this deal NOW! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/clarketacular

(And if you are visiting to support a broke indie author and want to price your book a little higher as a bit of Christmas good will to me, why that's perfectly okay too!) ;)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and GOOD READING!
-JDC
[table][tr][td]Image [/td][td]Image [/td][td]Image [/td][td]Native Texan, Author of Science Ficton, Fantasy, YA, and Short Stories, Occasional Blogger, and Lover of All Things Nerd![/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]J. David Clarke | [url=www.facebook.com/clarketacular]facebook | goodreads
Clarketacular

Return to Writer's Forum