F&SF, May 2008 issue now on sale
The May 2008 issue is now on sale. This issue features a new story by Rachel Pollack, and this month’s bonus online reprint is Pollack’s story "The Fool, the Stick, and the Princess" which is reprinted from our Oct/Nov. 1998 issue.
Here’s the table of contents:
- Immortal Snake – Rachel Pollack
- Circle – George Tucker
- Reunion – Robert Reed
- Rebecca’s Locket – S. L. Gilbow
- Firooz and His Brother – Alex Jeffers
- Thrilling Wonder Stories – Albert E. Cowdrey
- Traitor – M. Rickert
- Books to Look For – Charles de Lint, covering Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs, Runemarks by Joanne Harris, and Heroes Volume One by Aron Eli Coleite, Joe Pokaski & various artists.
- Books – Elizabeth Hand, covering The Shadow Year by Jeffrey Ford.
- Plumage from Pegasus: Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make Me a Text – Paul Di Filippo
- Coming Attractions
- Film: "Heretical Dustup… Or Simple Dud?" – Kathi Maio, covering The Golden Compass.
- Curiosities – David Langford, covering The Stolen March, by Dornford Yates (1926).
- Arthur Masear
- Bill Long
- Danny Shanahan
- Mark Evans for "Immortal Snake"
Copyright © 2006–2014 The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction • All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Powered by WordPress • Theme based on Whitespace theme by Brian Gardner
If you find any errors, typos or anything else worth mentioning, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.