The winners of the Asimov’s Readers’ Awards and Analog‘s Analog Analytical Laboratory (AnLab) Awards were announced by Asimov’s editor Sheila Williams during the Nebula Weekend in Los Angeles.
Asimov‘s Readers’ Awards
- Best Novella: “The Room of Lost Souls” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (April-May)
- Best Novelette: “The Ray-Gun: A Love Story” by James Alan Gardner (February)
- Best Short Story: “26 Monkeys, Also the Abyss” by Kij Johnson (July)
- Best Poem: “Deaths on Other Planets” by Joanne Merriam (April-May)
- Best Cover Artist (tie): Tomasz Maronski (March) and John Picacio (September)
Analog‘s Analytical Laboratory (AnLab) Awards
- Best Novella: “Tenbrook of Mars” by Dean McLaughlin (July-August)
- Best Novelette: “The Man in the Mirror” by Geoffrey A. Landis (January-February)
- Best Short Story: “Starship Down” by Tracy Canfield (October)
- Best Fact Article: “The World’s Simplest Fusion Reactor” by Tom Ligon (January-February)
- Best Cover: April 2008 by Scott Grimando
No comments yet.