The nominees for the John W. Campbell Award, presented for best science-fiction novel of the year, the winner will be announced during the Campbell Conference Awards Banquet at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas. This year’s banquet will take place the weekend of July 9 – 12. The Campbell Award is selected by a jury which currently consists of Gregory Benford, Paul A. Carter, James Gunn, Elizabeth Anne Hull, Paul Kincaid, Christopher McKitterick, Pamela Sargent, and T.A. Shippey.
- Anathem, by Neal Stephenson
- City at the End of Time, by Greg Bear
- Little Brother, by Cory Doctorow
- The Philosopher’s Apprentice, by James Morrow
- Song of Time, by Ian MacLeod
- Valley of Day-Glo, by Nick Di Chario
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.