The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented the Emmy Awards on September 20. The Creative Arts winners were announced on September 12. All categories with winners of genre interest are listed below.
- Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series: Kristin Chenoweth for Pushing Daisies
- Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Drama Series: Michael Emerson for Lost
- Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series: Junie Lowry Johnson & Libby Goldstein for True Blood
- Outstanding Costuming for a Series: Robert Blackman & Carol Kunz: “Bzzzzzzzzz!” Pushing Daisies
- Outstanding Make-up for a Single-Camera Series (Non-Prosthetic): Todd A. McIntosh, David Martin Deleon, & Steven Anderson: “Dim Sum Lose Some,” Pushing Daisies
- Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Original Dramatic Score): Joe Leduca: “Prophecy,” Legend of the Seeker
- Outstanding Art Direction for a Single-Camera Series: Michael Wylie, Ken Creber, Halina Siwolop: “Dim Sum Lose Some,” Pushing Daisies
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination: Merritt Yohnka: “Chuck vs. the First Date,” Chuck
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Series: Daniel Coleman, Jack Levy, Vince Balunas, Sam Lewis, Michael Baber, Doug Madick, & Rick Partlow: “Daybreak (Part 2),” Battlestar Galactica
- OUtstanding Special Class-Short Format Live-Action Entertainment Programs: Joss Whedon, Michael Boretz, David Burns: Dr. Horrible’s Sing-a-Long Blog
- Outstanding Children’s Program: The Wizards of Waverly Place
- The Philo T. Farnsworth Corporate Achievement Award: NASA
- Engineering: Henson Digital Puppetry Studio
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.