The finalists for the Lambda Awards, presented to excellence in literature which deals with LGBT themes, have been announced. The winners will be presented at a ceremony held Thursday, May 27th, 2010 at the School of Visual Arts Theater in New York City. Categories with nominees of genre interest are listed below.
LGBT Children’s/Young Adult
- Ash, by Malinda Lo
- How Beautiful the Ordinary, edited by Michael Cart
- In Mike We Trust, by P.E. Ryan
- Sprout, by Dale Peck
- The Vast Fields of Ordinary, by Nick Burd
- Centuries Ago and Very Fast, by Rebecca Ore
- Fist of the Spider Woman, by Amber Dawn
- In the Closet, Under the Bed, by Lee Thomas
- Palimpsest, by Catherynne M. Valente
- Pumpkin Teeth, by Tom Cardamone
No comments yet.