The Bram Stoker Awards were presented on March 27 at a banquet at the World Horror Convention in Brighton, UK. This is the first time the awards, given by the Horror Writers Association, have ever been presented outside North America.
- Novel: Audrey’s Door, by Sarah Langan
- First Novel: Damnable, by Hank Schwaeble
- Long Fiction: The Lucid Dreaming, by Lisa Morton
- Short Fiction: “In the Porches of My Ears” by Norman Prentiss
- Anthology: He is Legend, edited by Christopher Conlon
- Collection: A Taste of Tenderloin, by Gene O’Neill
- Nonfiction: Writers Workshop of Horror, by Michael Knost
- Poetry: Chimeric Machines, by Lucy A. Snyder
- Lifetime Achievement Awards: Brian Lumley and William F. Nolan
- The Specialty Press Award: Ray Russell and Rosalie Parker for Tartarus Press
- The Silver Hammer Award (for outstanding service to HWA):Kathryn Ptacek
- President’s Richard Laymon Service Award: Vince A. Liaguno
No comments yet.