The nominees for the John W. Campbell, Jr. Memorial Award have been announced. The award will be presented to the winner during the Campbell Conference Award Banquet the weekend of july 16-18 in Lawrence, Kansas. The Campbell is a juried award and this year marks the departure of judge Paul A. Carter. He has been replaced by Paul di Filippo and Sheila Finch.
- The Year of the Flood, by Margaret Atwood
- The Windup Girl, by Paolo Bacigalupi
- Transition, by Iain M. Banks
- Makers, by Cory Doctorow
- Steal Across the Sky, by Nancy Kress
- Gardens of the Sun, by Paul McAuley
- The City & The City, by China Miéville
- Yellow Blue Tibia, by Adam Roberts
- Galileo’s Dream, by Kim Stanley Robinson
- WWW: Wake, by Robert J. Sawyer
- The Caryatids, by Bruce Sterling
- Julian Comstock: A Story of 22nd-Century America, by Robert Charles Wilson
No comments yet.