The Creative Arts Emmy Awards were presented on August 21. Most of these awards, given in 70 categories, are technical awards. The precede the Primetime Emmys, which will be announced on August 29. Winners of Creative Arts Emmys of genre interest are listed below.
- Outstanding Animated Series: Disney Prep & Landing
- Outstanding Short-Format Animated Program: Robot Chicken: Full-Assed Christmas Special
- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Art Direction: Andy Harkness, Disney Prep & Landing
- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Background Key Design: William M. George III, Disney Prep & Landing
- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Storyboard Artist: Joe Matteo, Disney Prep & Landing and Greg Colton, Family Guy: “Guide to the Multiverse”
- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Background Painter: Nora Murphy-Berden & Chu-Hui Song, Generator Rex: “The Day That Everything Changed”
- Outstanding Stunt Coordination: Danny Wessels for FlashForward: “No More Good Days”
- Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Media – Fiction: Star Wars: Uncut
- Outstanding Children’s Program: Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
No comments yet.