The Libertarian Futurist Society has announced the nominees for this year’s Prometheus Hall of Fame Awards, given to novels or stories which reflect the ideals of Libertarians. The award, along with the Prometheus Best Novel Award, will be presented at Renovation, this year’s Worldcon, in Reno, Nevada.
- “The Machine Stops,” by E. M. Forster (1909)
- “As Easy as A.B.C.,” by Rudyard Kipling (1912)
- Animal Farm, by George Orwell (1945)
- “‘Repent, Harlequin!’ Said the Ticktockman,” by Harlan Ellison (1965)
- Falling Free, by Lois McMaster Bujold (1988)
No comments yet.