The winners of the Chronos Awards, presented for science fiction in the Australian state of Victoria, were announced at Continuum 7 in Melbourne on June 10.
- Best Long Fiction: Madigan Mine, by Kirstyn McDermott
- Best Short Fiction: “Her Gallant Needs,” by Paul Haines
- Best Artwork: Australis Imaginarium cover, by Shaun Tan
- Best Fan Writer: Alexandra Pierce
- Best Fan Written Work: “Review: The Secret Feminist Cabal by Helen Merrick,” by Alexandra Pierce
- Best Fan Artwork: Continuum 6 Props, by Rachel Holkner
- Best Fan Publication: Live Boxcutters Doctor Who at AussieCon IV, by Josh Kinal and John Richards
- Best Achievement: Programming: AussieCon IV, by Sue Ann Barber and Grant Watson
No comments yet.