The winners for the 2010 Shirley Jackson Award were announced at Readercon on July 17. The award is presented to recognize outstanding achievement in the literature of psychological suspense, horror, and the dark fantastic.
- Novel: Mr Shivers, by Robert Jackson Bennett
- Novella: Mysterium Tremendum, by Laird Barron
- Novelette: “Truth Is a Cave in the Black Mountains,” by Neil Gaiman
- Short Story: “The Things,” by Peter Watts
- Single-Author Collection: Occultation, by Laird Barron
- Edited Anthology: Stories: All New Tales, edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.