The winners of the 2011 British Fantasy Awards, presented by the British Fantasy Society, were announced on October 2 at Fantasycon in Brighton.
- Best Novel (August Derleth Fantasy Award): Demon Dance, by Sam Stone
- Best Novella: “Humpty’s Bones,” by Simon Clark
- Best Short Story: “Fool’s Gold,” by Sam Stone
- Best Collection: Full Dark, No Stars, by Stephen King
- Best Anthology: Back from the Dead: The Legacy of the Pan Book of Horror Stories,, edited by Johnny Mains
- Best Non-Fiction: Altered Visions: The Art of Vincent Chong
- Best Artist: Vincent Chong
- Best Small Press: Telos Publishing
- Best Magazine/Periodical: Black Static, edited by Andy Cox
- Best comic/Graphic Novel: At the Mountains of Madness, by Ian Culbard
- Best Film: inception, directed by Christopher Nolan
- Best Television: Sherlock, Steven Moffat
- Karl Edward Wagner Special Award: Terry Pratchett
- Sydney J. Bounds Award for Best Newcomer: Robert Jackson Bennett, for Mr. Shivers
No comments yet.