The shortlist for the Arthur C. Clarke Award has been released. The winner will be announced at an award ceremony held in partnership SCI-FI-LONDON Film Festival on May 2. This year’s prize is a commemorative book end and £2012.
- Hull Zero Three, by Greg Bear
- The End Specialist, by Drew Magary
- Embassytown, by China Miéville
- The Testament of Jessie Lamb, by Jane Rogers
- Rule 34, by Charles Stross
- The Waters Rising, by Sheri S.Tepper
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.