The nominations for this year’s Theodore Sturgeon Award have been announced. The awards will be presented at the Campbell Conference, scheduled for the weekend of July 5-8 in Lawrence, KS.
- “Six Months, Three Days,” by Charlie Jane Anders
- “The Copenhagen Interpretation,” by Paul Cornell
- “Ghostweight,” by Yoon Ha Lee
- “The Old Equations,” by Jake Kerr
- “The Man Who Ended History: A Documentary,” by Ken Liu
- “The Paper Menagerie,” by Ken Liu
- “The Choice,” by Paul McAuley
- Silently and Very Fast, by Catherynne M. Valente
No comments yet.