The winners of the 2011 Shirley Jackson Awards, given for outstanding achievement in the literature of psychological suspense, horror, and the dark fantastic, were presented at Readercon on July 15.
- Novel: Witches on the Road Tonight, by Sheri Holman
- Novella: “Near Zennor,” by Elizabeth Hand
- Novelette: “The Summer People,”by Kelly Link
- Short Fiction: “The Corpse Painter’s Masterpiece,” by M. Rickert
- Single-Author Collection: After the Apocalypse: Stories, by Maureen F. McHugh
- Edited Anthology: Ghosts by Gaslight, edited by Jack Dann and Nick Gevers
No comments yet.