The winners of this year’s Parsec Awards, presented for excellence in science fiction podcasting, were announced at Dragon*Con on September 1 in Atlanta.
- Best New Speculative Fiction Podcaster/Team: Toasted Cake
- Best Speculative Fiction Fan or News Podcast (Specific): The Signal
- Best Speculative Fiction Fan or News Podcast (General): The Incomparable
- Best Speculative Fiction Comedy/Parody Podcast: Supervillain Corner
- Best Speculative Fiction Music Podcast: Radio Free Hipster
- Best Podcast about Speculative Fiction Content Creation: Writing Excuses
- Best Fact Behind the Fiction Podcast: MonsterTalk
- Best Speculative Fiction Magazine or Anthology Podcast: Drabblecast
- Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Short Form): Keeg’s Quest: A Skyrim Adventure, by Rich Matheson
- Best Small Cast Speculative Fiction Story (Short Form): The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences: Precarious Child, by Pip Ballantine
- Best Large Cast Speculative Fiction Story: The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences: The Seven, by P.C. Haring
- Best Speculative Fiction Audio Drama (Long Form): The Mask of Inanna, by Alicia Gorenson
- Best Small Cast Speculative Fiction Story (Long Form): Underwood and Flinch: A Vampire Novel, by Mike Bennett
- Recognition for Achievement in Youth Driven Speculative Fiction Podcasting: Olivia’s Advent Calendar; Aaron’s World
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.