The European Science Fiction Society has announced its board of directors for the 2013-14 year. ESFS was founded at the first Eurocon in 1972 and holds the event. In addition, the ESFS administers the European SF Awards. The 2013 Eurocon took place this past weekend. The 2014 Eurocon will be held in Dublin a week before Worldcon.
- Chair: Carolina Gomez Lagerlof (Sweden)
- Vice-chair: Saija Kyllonen (Finland)
- Treasurer: Vanja Kranjcevic (Croatia)
- Secretary: Garreth Kavanaugh (Ireland)
- Award Administrator: Bridget Wilkinson (UK)
No comments yet.