The Ditmar Awards were presented at Conflux 9 – the 52nd Australian National SF convention. The winners are listed below.
- Best Novel: Sea Hearts, by Margo Lanagan
- Best Novella or Novelette: “Sky,” by Kaaron Warren
- Best Short Story: “The Wisdom of Ants,” by Thoraiya Dyer
- Best Collected Work: Through Splintered Walls, by Kaaron Warren
- Best Artwork: Cover art, Kathleen Jennings, for Midnight and Moonshine
- Best Fan Writer: Tansy Rayner Roberts, for body of work including reviews in Not If You Were The Last Short Story On Earth
- Best Fan Artist: Kathleen Jennings, for body of work including “The Dalek Game” and “The Tamsyn Webb Sketchbook”
- Best Fan Publication in Any Medium: The Writer and the Critic, by Kirstyn McDermott and Ian Mond
- Best New Talent: David McDonald
- William Atheling Jr Award for Criticism or Review: Tansy Rayner Roberts, for “Historically Authentic Sexism in Fantasy. Let’s Unpack That”
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.