The winners of the Aurora-Boréal, given out at the 30th Boréal convention in Montréal, were announced on May 5. The award honors speculative fiction works created by Canadians in French.
- Aurora-Boréal Award for Best Novel: Transtaïga, by Ariane Gélinas
- Aurora-Boréal Award for Best Short Fiction: “Le Chasseur,” [The Hunter] by Geneviève Blouin
- Aurora-Boréal Award for Best Related Work: Solaris, edited by Joël Champetier
- Boréal Award for Artistic and Audiovisual Achievement: Ève Chabot, for illustrations in the magazine Brins d’éternité
- Boréal award for Best Fan Publication: Brins d’éternité
- Boréal award for the one-hour writing contest at the convention (Professional): Geneviève Blouin for her short story “Trou noir de mémoire”
- Boréal award for the one-hour writing contest at the convention (Rising author): Dave Côté for his short story “Brouillard”
No comments yet.