The World Fantasy Awards were presented at a banquet at the World Fantasy Con in Brighton, UK on November 3. The winners are listed below.
- Novel: Alif the Unseen, by G. Willow Wilson
- Novella: “Let Maps to Others,” by K.J. Parker
- Short Story: “The Telling,” by Gregory Norman Bossert
- Anthology: Postscripts #28/#29: Exotic Gothic 4, edited by Danel Olson
- Collection: Where Furnaces Burn, by Joel Lane
- Artist: Vincent Chong
- Special Award—Professional: Lucia Graves for the translation of The Prisoner of Heaven, by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Special Award—Non-professional: S.T. Joshi for Unutterable Horror: A History of Supernatural Fiction, Volumes 1 & 2
- LIfetime Achievement: Susan Cooper & Tanith Lee
No comments yet.