The Libertarian Futurist Society has announced the short list for this year’s Hall of Fame nominees. Voting for both the Hall of Fame will take place in July. The award will be presented at Loncon 3.
- “As Easy as A.B.C.,” a short story by Rudyard Kipling (1912)
- “Sam Hall,” a short story by Ben Bova (1953)
- “‘Repent, Harlequin!’ Said the Ticktockman,” a short story by Harlan Ellison (1965)
- Falling Free, a novel by Lois McMaster Bujold (1988)
- Courtship Rite, a novel by Donald M. Kingsbury (1982)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.