F&SF, April 2008 issue now on sale
The April 2008 issue of F&SF is now on sale. This issue features a new Silurian Tale by Steven Utley, and this month’s bonus online reprint is another Silurian Tale, "Promised Land," which first appeared in our July 2005 issue.
Here’s the table of contents:
- The First Editions – James Stoddard
- Five Thrillers – Robert Reed
- The Nocturnal Adventure of Dr. O and Mr. D – Tim Sullivan
- The 400-Million-Year Itch – Steven Utley
- Render Unto Caesar – Kevin N. Haw
- The Fountain of Neptune – Kate Wilhelm
- Books to Look For – Charles de Lint, covering The Darkest Evening of the Year, by Dean Koontz; Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer.
- Books – James Sallis, covering What Can Be Saved from the Wreckage?: James Branch Cabell in the Twenty-First Century by Michael Swanwick; Collected Stories by Marta Randall; And Now We Are Going to Have a Party: Liner Notes to a Writer’s Early Life by Nicola Griffith.
- Film: The Apocalyptus Blooms – Lucius Shepard, covering Southland Tales.
- Coming Attractions
- Competition #75: Rewrite-ku
- Curiosities – F. Gwynplaine MacIntyre, covering Ernestine Takes Over, By Walter Brooks (1935).
- Bill Long
- Arthur Masear
- George Jartos
Copyright © 2006–2016 The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction • All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Powered by WordPress • Theme based on Whitespace theme by Brian Gardner
If you find any errors, typos or anything else worth mentioning, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.