The British Science Fiction Award nominations have been announced. The winners will be named in April at Eastercon LX.
- Flood, by Stephen Baxter
- The Gone-Away World, by Nick Harkaway
- The Night Sessions, by Ken MacLeod
- Anathem, by Neal Stephenson
Best Short Fiction
- “Exhalation,” by Ted Chiang
- “Crystal Nights,” by Greg Egan
- “Little Lost Robot,” by Paul McAuley
- “Evidence of Love in a Case of Abandonment,” by M. Rickert
- “Physics for Amnesia,” by John Clute
- Superheroes!: Capes and Crusaders in Comics and Films, by Roz Kaveney
- What It Is We Do When We Read Science Fiction, by Paul Kincaid
- Rhetorics of Fantasy, by Farah Mendlesohn
- Cover of Subterfuge, by Andy Bigwood
- Cover of Flood, by Blacksheep
- Cover of Swiftly, by Blacksheep
- Cover of Murky Depths 4, by Vincent Chong
- Cover of Interzone 218, by Warwick Fraser Coombe
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.