The winners of the annual Spectrum Awards to recognize excellence in speculative fiction art have been announced. The winners will be published in the annual Spectrum collection later this year.
- Gold Award: Ryohei Hase (“Go Forward and Forward”/ client: Fightstar/Raw Power Management)
- Silver Award: Yuko Shimizu (“Little Red Polka Dots and Other Stories” /client: Microsoft UltimatePC)
- Gold Award: Petar MEesedzija (illustration for The Legend of Steel Bashaw / client: Zmaj, Novi Sad)
- Silver Award: Jean-Baptiste Monge (“Dunlee Darnan” / client: Au Bord des Continents…)
- Gold Award: Jon Foster (cover to Buffy the Vampire Slayer #14 / client: Dark Horse Comics)
- Silver Award: Aleksi Briclot (“Annihilation: Conquest #5″ / client: Marvel Entertainment, Inc.)
- Gold Award: Daniel Dociu (“Mole Tunnels” / client: ArenaNet/Guildwars)
- Silver Award: Kekai Kotaki (“Snow Battle” / client: ArenaNet/Guildwars)
- Gold Award: Akhito (“Elegant Medusa” / resin)
- Silver Award: David Meng (“Satyr’s Head” / polymer clay)
- Gold Award: Craig Elliott (“Damali Richards” / client: Devil’s Candy Store
- Silver Award: Nate van Dyke (“Pool Hall Brawl” / client: Juxtapoz Magazine)
- Gold Award: James Gurney (“Song In the Garden” / client: Maison D’Ailleurs)
- Silver Award: Jaime Jones (“Progenitus” / client: Wizards of the Coast)
- Gold Award: Jeremy Enecio (“Koi”)
- Silver Award: David Laub (“She’s Back”)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.