The winners of the Kurd Laßwitz Prize presented for German science fiction, have been announced.
- Best Novel: Ein König für Deutschland, by Andreas Eschbach
- Best Short Story: “Das Klassentreffen der Weserwinzer,” by Ernst Eberhard Manski
- Best Foreign Novel: The Android’s Dream, by John Scalzi
- Best Translation: Ulrich Blumenbach, for the translation of David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest
- Best Illustration: Franz Vohwinkel for the cover art to Stephen Hunt’s The Court of the Air
- Special Prize: Guido Latz
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.