The winners of the Aussiecon 4 Masquerade were announced. The judges were John Hertz, Lewis Morley, and
- Best in Class: “2010, the Year We Made Contact” (re-creation): Robert Jan
- Best Macabre: #9, “Cthulhu” (original): Sarah O’Keefe (Gilligan)
- Eldest & Most Dangerous: “Countess de Magpyr” (original): Megan Dansie
- Best in Class: Oberon & Titania Hit the City” (original): Angela & Ian Coburn
- Honourable Mention: “Dr Who” (recreation): Michael Jordan
- Most Dramatic: “Giving Birth to Horror” (original): Freddie Begelhole
- Best Vigilante: “Rorschach”(re-creation): Miles Burnside Clapp
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.