The Ditmar Awards were presented at Aussiecon 4 on the evening of September 4. The Ditmars are selected by Australian fans.
- Best Novel: Slights, by Kaaron Warren
- Best Novella or Novelette: “Wives,” by Paul Haines
- Best Short Story: “Seventeen,” by Cat Sparks
- Best Collected Work: Slice Of Life, by Paul Haines
- Best Artwork: Cover art, Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine #42, by Lewis Morley
- Best Fan Writer: Robert Hood for Undead Backbrain
- Best Fan Artist: Dick Jenssen for body of work
- Best Fan Publication in Any Medium: Steam Engine Time, edited by Bruce Gillespie and Janine Stinson
- Best Achievement: Gillian Polack et al for the Southern Gothic banquet at Conflux
- Best New Talent: Peter M. Ball
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.