The winners of the annual Spectrum Art Awards were announced in Kansas City, MO on March 12. All the winners will be published later this year in Spectrum 18: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art as well works by this year’s Grand Master, who will be announced later.
- Gold: “Narco Americano,” by Ryohei Hase
- Silver: “The Fisherman’s Wife,” by Sam Weber
- Gold: “God’s War,” by David Palumbo
- Silver: “I Was a White Trash Zombie,” by Dan Dos Santos
- Gold: “A Flight of Angels,” by Rebecca Guay
- Silver: “Fables #96 Cover,” by Joao Ruas
- Silver: “Sleep,” by David Palumbo
- Gold: “Riven Earth,” by Kekai Kotaki
- Silver: “Legends of Norrath Elemental Pact,” by Tomasz Jedruszek
- Gold: “Giant Fisherman,” by David Meng
- Silver: “Wind Messenger,” by Akihito
- Gold: “Share One Planet,” by Android Jones
- Silver: “Redd Wing,” by Brom
- Gold: “Knight March,” by Richard Anderson
- Silver: “Mind Machine,” by Donato Giancola
- Gold: “Pandora,” by Rebecca Guay
- Silver: “Tigers Have Striped Skin, Not Just Striped Fur,” by Scott Brundage
- Silver: “White Heat,” by J.S. Rossbach
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.