The nominees for the Scribe Award, presented by the International Association of Media Tie-in Writers for excellence in tie-in literature, have been announced. The winners will be announced at Comic Con International in San Diego in July.
- CSI: Shock Treatment, by Greg Cox
- Burn Notice: The Giveaway, by Tod Goldberg
- Mike Hammer: The Big Bang, by Max Allan Collins and Mickey Spillane
- Murder, She Wrote: The Queen’s Jewels, by Donald Bain
- Psych: The Call of the Mild, by William Rabkin
- Saving Grace: Tough Love, by Nancy Holder
- Guild Wars: Ghosts of Ascalon, by Matt Forbeck and Jeff Grubb
- Star Trek: Mirror Universe: The Sorrows of Empire, by David Mack
- Star Wars: Force Unleashed II, by Sean Williams
- Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon, by Keith R. A. DeCandido
- Warhammer: Bloodborn: Ulrika the Vampire, by Nathan Long
- Final Crisis, by Greg Cox
- God of War, by Matthew Stover & Robert E. Vardeman
- The Wolfman, by Jonathan Maberry
Best Young Adult
- Alpha & Omega: The Junior Novel, by Aaron Rosenberg
- Dungeons & Dragons: Aldwyn’s Academy, by Nathan Meyer
- Thunderbirds: Situation Critical, by Joan Marie Verba
Grandmaster: Peter David
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.