The Ditmar Awards were presented at Swancon during the weekend of April 22-24. The Ditmars are selected by Australian fans.
- Best Novel: Power and Majesty, by Tansy Rayner Roberts
- Best Novella or Novelette: “The Company Articles of Edward Teach,” by Thoraiya Dyer
- Best Short Story: (tie) “All the Love in the World,” by Cat Sparks; “She Said,” by Kirstyn McDermott
- Best Collected Work: Sprawl, by Alisa Krasnostein
- Best Artwork: The Lost Thing, by Andrew Ruhemann and Shaun Tan
- Best Fan Writer: Alexandra Pierce for body of work including reviews at Australian Speculative Fiction in Focus
- Best Fan Artist: Amanda Rainey for Swancon 36 logo
- Best Fan Publication in Any Medium: Galactic Suburbia, podcast by Alisa Krasnostein, Tansy Rayner Roberts, and Alex Pierce
- Best Achievement: Alisa Krasnostein, Kathryn Linge, Rachel Holkner, Alexandra Pierce, Tansy Rayner Roberts, and Tehani Wessely for Snapshot 2010
- Best New Talent: Thoraiya Dyer
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.