The Analog and Asimov’s Awards were presented at a breakfast in Washington, D.C. during the Nebula Awards Weekend on May 21 by Stan Schmidt and Sheila Williams.
Analog Analytical Laboratory Winners (Anlab)
- Best Novella: “Phantom Sense,” by Richard A. Lovett &
Mark Niemann-Ross (11/10)
- Best Novelette: “Outbound,” by Brad R. Torgersen (11/10)
- Best Short Story: “Red Letter Day,” by Kristine Kathryn Rusch (9/10)
- Best Fact: “Tips for the Budget Time-Traveler,” by Shane Tourtellotte (12/10)
- Best Cover: December 2010 by Bob Eggleton
Asimov’s Readers’ Award Winners
- Best Novella: “Becoming One With the Ghosts,” by
Kristine Kathryn Rusch (10-11/10)
- Best Novelette: “The Emperor of Mars,” by Allen M. Steele (6/10)
- Best Short Story: (tie) “The Lovely Ugly,” by Carol Emshwiller (tie) (8/10); “Libertarian Russia,” by Michael Swanwick (tie) (12/10)
- Best Poem: “Welcome Home,” by Janis Ian (10-11/10)
- Best Cover Artist: (tie) Tomislav Tikulin (7/10); Michael Whelan (8/10)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.