Normally announced the night before the Oscars, this year’s Golden Raspberry Awards for worst film were delayed until April 1. For the first time ever, a single film was selected in all ten categories.
- Worst Picture: Jack & Jill
- Worst Actor: Adam Sandler in Jack & Jill and Just Go with It
- Worst Actress: Adam Sandler (as “Jill”) in Jack & Jill
- Worst Supporting Actor: Al Pacino (as “Al Pacino”) in Jack & Jill
- Worst Supporting Actress: Katie Holmes in Jack & Jill
- Worst Screen Ensemble: The Entire Cast of Jack & Jill
- Worst Director: Dennis Dugan for Jack & Jill and Just Go with It
- Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off, or Sequel: Jack & Jill (Remake/Rip-Off of Ed Woods’s GLen or Glenda)
- Worst Screen Couple: Adam Sandler and either Katie Holmes, Al Pacino, or Adam Sandler in Jack & Jill
- Worst Screenplay: Jack & Jill, by Steve Koren & Adam Sandler
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.