The British Fantasy Society has appointed three special juries to give out awards for artist, non-fiction, and the PS Publishing Independent Press Awards at FantasyCon in Brighton on 30 September 2012. Tee jurors and nominees are listed below.
The PS Publishing Independent Press Award:
Jurors: Sandy Auden, Peter Crowther, Nicholas Royle, Peter Tennant, Darren Turpin
- Chomu Press, publisher Quentin S Crisp
- Gray Friar Press, publisher Gary Fry
- NewCon Press, publisher Ian Whates
- Spectral Press, publisher Simon Marshall-Jones
The Artist Award:
Jurors: Guy Adams, Anne Sudworth, Christopher Teague
- Ben Baldwin
- Vincent Chong
- Les Edwards
- Daniel Serra
The Non-Fiction Award
Jurors: Djibril al-Ayad, Roz Kaveney, Adam Roberts
- Lest You Should Suffer Nightmares: A Biography of Herbert Van Thal, by Johnny Mains
- Supergods: Our World in the Age of the Superhero, by Grant Morrison
- Nightmare Movies: Horror on Screen since the 1960s, by Kim Newman
- Studies in Terror: Landmarks of Horror Cinema, by Jonathan Rigby
- Case Notes, by Peter Tennant
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.