The Sunburst Award for Excellence in Canadian Literature of the Fantastic is presented for the best in Canadian fantastic literature. The awards will be presented in the fall of 2012 and include a prize of Can$1,000 and a trophy. This year’s jurors include Douglas Barbour, Zsuzsi Gartner, Daniel Justice, Lorna Toolis, and Halli Villegas.
- Blackdog, by K. V. Johansen
- Eutopia: A Novel of Terrible Optimism, by David Nickle
- Technicolor Ultra Mall, by Ryan Oakley
- Enter, Night, by Michael Rowe
- Paradise Tales, by Geoff Ryman
- The Pattern Scars, by Caitlin Sweet
- Ultraviolet, by R. J. Anderson
- All Good Children, by Catherine Austen
- The Summer of Permanent Wants, by Jamieson Findlay
- The Dead Kid Detective Agency, by Evan Munday
- Blood Red Road: Dustlands: 1, by Moira Young
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.