The finalists for the 2012 Washington Science Fiction Association (WSFA) Small Press Awards have been announced. The awards are given annually to recognize excellence in short fiction originally published in small press venues. This year’s winners will be announced October 12-14 at Capclave.
- “Flowers in the Shadow of the Garden,” by Joanne Anderton
- “Lessons from a Clockwork Queen,” by Megan Arkenberg
- “What Ho, Automaton!,” by Chris Dolley
- “A Militant Peace,” by David Klecha & Tobias S. Buckell
- “The Patrician,” by Tansy Rayner Roberts
- “Yesterday’s Taste,” by Lawrence M. Schoen
- “Sauerkraut Station,” by Ferrett Steinmetz
- “The Cartographer Wasps and the Anarchist Bees,” by E. Lily Yu
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.