The winners of the 2011 British Fantasy Awards, presented by the British Fantasy Society, were announced on September 30 at Fantasycon in Brighton.
- Best Novel (Robert Holdstock Fantasy Award): Among Others, by Jo Walton
- Best Novel (August Derleth Horror Award): The Ritual, by Adam Nevill
- Best Novella: “Gorel and the Pot-Bellied,” God by Lavie Tidhar
- Best Short Fiction: “The Coffin-Maker’s Daughter,” by Angela Slatter
- Best Anthology: The Weird, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- Best Collection: Everyone’s Just So, So Special, by Robert Shearman
- Best Screenplay: Midnight in Paris, by Woody Allen
- Best Magazine/Periodical: Black Static, edited by Andy Cox
- Best Comic/Graphic Novel: Locke and Key, by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- Best Non-Fiction: Supergods, by Grant Morrison
- Best Independent Press: Chomu Press
- Best Newcomer: Kameron Hurley
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.