The Utopiales Awards were presented in Nantes, France. The awards carry a prize of €3000 and are presented for works produced by Europeans and published in French in the year of eligibility.
- Utopiales European Award: Biting the Shield (Mordre le bouclier), by Justine Niogret (France)
- Utopiales European Youth Award: Blood Red Road (Saba ange de la mort), by Moira Young (UK)
- Grand Prix: Eega (Fly), by S. S. Rajamouli (India)
- SyFy Public Award & Special Mention: Iron Sky, by Timo Vuorensola (Finland)
- Special Mention : The Human Race, by Paul Hough (UK)
- Jury Award: “Apnoe,” by Harald Hund, Paul Horn (Austria)
- Audience Award: “The Elaborate End of Robert Ebb” (“La Mysterieuse disparition de Robert Ebb“), by Francois Xavier Goby, Matthieu Landour and Clement Bolla (France, UK)
- Special Mention : “Robots of Brixton,” by Tavares Kibwe (UK)
- Special Mention : “Error 0036,” by Raul Fernandez Rincón (Spain)
- Special Mention : “Tvillingen” (“The Twin”), by Gustav Danielsson (Sweden)
- Utopiales Comics Award: Daytripper, by Fabio Moon and Gabriel Ba
- Jury Special Award : Big Crunch, by Remi Gourrierec
- Tie: Thanks for Playing and 2012 Game
- Best Screenplay: Victor Bret for War Hero
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.