The Preliminary WSFS Business Meeting took place on Friday morning at LoneStarCon to determine the debate times for various agenda items at Saturday’s meeting. With several proposed amendments to the constitution, five were passed on to the main meeting and three were killed by object to consideration movements. The Five that will be debated on Saturday include:
- 184.108.40.206 Worldcon Publications: A Matter of Trust
- 4.1.2.No Representation Without Taxation
- 4.1.3: Keep Us Together
- 4.1.6: Short Title: WSFS Accountability Act of 2013
- 4.1.8: Expand Best Fan Artist to Include All Types of Fannish Art, Not Just Static and Visual
The three motions that were killed include:
- 4.1.4: Best Dramatic Presentation, Very Short Form
- 4.1.5: Short Title: Deleting Best Fanzine, Best Fan Writer, and Best Fan Artist from the WSFS Constitution
- 4.1.7: YA Hugo
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.